Terms & Conditions
Last Updated December 7, 2020
The Terms govern your use of the retail, subscription, and other services we make available on this Site (“Services”).
By viewing or using our Site, you agree to these Terms and those posted by us from time to time. Saint Supply reserves the right to amend, change or modify these Terms at any time. No modification of these Terms by any party other than Saint Supply shall be valid or enforceable against Saint Supply unless expressly agreed to by Saint Supply in a writing signed by an authorized Saint Supply representative. When we post changes to these Terms, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of the Terms. Your continued use of the Sites after any changes or revisions to these Terms become effective shall indicate your agreement with the terms of such revised and then-current Terms. You may be accessing our Site from a computer or mobile phone device and these Terms govern your use of the Site regardless of how you access it.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-888-806-8063.
- To use the Site you must be, and represent and warrant that you are, of legal age (18 years of age or older, or, if you have parental consent, 13 years of age or older) and competence. By using the Site on behalf of any third party, you are representing to us that you are an authorized representative of that third party and that your use of the Site constitutes that third party’s acceptance of these Terms. In addition, if you have been previously prohibited from accessing the Site or the website of any of our affiliates, you are not permitted to access the Site.
- License to Use the Site. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, and revocable right to access the Site and use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use, and as we otherwise intend. Saint Supply reserves the right to monitor the Services for the purpose of determining that your usage complies with these Terms.
- Prohibited Conduct. You may not use the Site or Services other than as expressly permitted by Section 1.2 above. Without limitation, you will not, directly or indirectly: (a) copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, create derivative works of or transmit any content on the Site; (b) use the Services or Site commercially; (c) reverse engineer, decompile, tamper with or disassemble the technology used to provide the Services or Site (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by a non-waivable provision of applicable law); (d) interfere with or damage the Services, Site, or any underlying technology; (e) impersonate or misrepresent your identity or affiliation; (f) attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Services or Site; (g) collect information about users of the Services, the Site, or the Service; (h) violate, misappropriate or infringe a third party’s intellectual property or other right, or any social media platform terms; (i) violate any law, rule, or regulation, or (j) interfere with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy, or our ability to provide, the Services or Site.
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION; ACCOUNT USE
- Account Registration. If you create an account, you must provide us with complete and accurate information. You must promptly update such information to keep it complete and accurate. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time. We may remove or reclaim your username if we believe it is appropriate (such as in response to a trademark claim).
- Security of Your Account. You agree to notify Saint Supply immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any loss, damages, liability, expenses or attorneys’ fees that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. You will be liable for losses, damages, liability, expenses and attorneys’ fees incurred by Saint Supply or a third party due to someone else using your account.
- No Obligation to Retain a Record of Your Account. Saint Supply has no obligation to retain a record of your account or any data or information that you may have stored for your convenience by means of your account or the Services.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS AND PROMOTIONS
- We offer Saint Supply subscription plans (each, a “Subscription”) for regular shipments of Saint Supply products. Our Subscriptions are also subject to our Saint Supply Subscription Terms, which provide additional information regarding Subscriptions (including term, delivery frequency, and pricing).
- SUBSCRIPTIONS AUTOMATICALLY RENEW. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EACH SUBSCRIPTION AUTOMATICALLY RENEWS UNLESS YOU CANCEL IT OR WE SUSPEND OR TERMINATE IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS.
- Cancellation Policy. Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, subject to these Terms and the Saint Supply Subscription Terms. In order to cancel your Subscription, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, select “Cancellation Request” and follow the instructions given. There are no cancellation fees.
- Promo Codes. Saint Supply may, from time to time in its sole discretion, offer certain promotional codes for discounts. Promotional codes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash, credit, or toward previous purchases. The promotion code must be redeemed at the time of checkout, unless otherwise advertised, and cannot retroactively be applied to a purchase. There is no cash alternative. Furthermore, promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional discount, and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided. Lost promotional codes cannot be replaced. Limit one promotional code per customer. Promotional codes are void where prohibited. Any promotional program may be terminated or modified by Saint Supply at any time in its sole discretion.
- TERMS OF SALE
The following terms apply to your purchase of the products offered on the Site, whether by way of a Subscription, “add-on” product, or otherwise (“Products”).
- Product Descriptions. We try to make the Site thorough, accurate, and helpful to our customers. Nonetheless, there may be times when certain information contained on the Site may be incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or appear inaccurate because of the browser, hardware, or other technology that you use. We apologize in advance for any such errors that may result in an incorrect price, inaccurate description, item unavailability or otherwise affect your order. We reserve the right to correct errors (whether by changing information on the Site or by informing you of the error and giving you an opportunity to cancel your order) or to update Product information at any time without notice.
- Availability and Pricing. Saint Supply reserves the right to change the prices and available Products and Subscriptions at any time. Any Subscriptions you have already paid for as of the date of such notice will not be affected by such change for the then-current term of the Subscription.
- Quantities of some Products may be limited and stock cannot always be guaranteed. Products offered for sale on this Site are for sale only in the United States and Canada and all prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. We may occasionally make errors in the stated prices on this Site. If a product’s correct price is higher than the listed price, we will, in our discretion, either confirm the correct price with you or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Purchasing Products. The display of Products on the Site invites you to make us an offer to buy the Products. Your order is an offer to buy the Products, which we accept only by shipping the Products ordered. Any confirmation that you receive after placing an order does not constitute an acceptance of your offer, and is subject to correction before shipment in the event of inaccuracies, errors, Product unavailability, or for any other reason.
- We have the right to refuse or limit any orders, limit quantities, and Subscriptions. We will not be liable if a Product is unavailable or if shipment is delayed. All orders are non- cancelable; we may grant or deny cancellation requests for individual orders in our sole and absolute discretion. This sentence does not apply to Subscriptions, cancellation of which is subject to Section 3.
- We reserve the right to provide substantially similar products to fulfill your order, but due to the limited restock, we may not be able to fulfill your order in time.
- We do not allow returns or substitutions of Products. All sales are final.
- Damaged or Incomplete Shipment. Once your order leaves Saint Supply’s warehouse, shipping liabilities rest with USPS or FedEx, and we are not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items. Missing packages must be filed by the customer. You may file a claim with USPS or FedEx directly.
- You authorize us (and any payment processor) to charge your payment card for all purchases you make, including regularly for Subscriptions. We accept the forms of payment stated on the Site and, for credit card payments, charge your credit card when your order is processed. The bank issuing your credit card may control when to release funds in the case of an order cancellation or refund. We reserve the right to use the payment information you provide us in connection with this payment to provide better service to you should you wish to use our service again in the future and to protect us from fraud and other losses. Completion of a payment transaction is contingent upon:
- (a) you providing complete personal, account, transaction and any other information needed,
- (b) authorization of the payment by your credit or debit card company, and
- (c) acceptance of your payment.
- You may cancel your payment prior to your final submission of it to us. We may, in our sole discretion, cancel your payment at any time by providing notice to you through your contact information or by a notice when you attempt to make a payment. We may cancel a payment or prevent you from initiating future payments for any reason, including, without limitation, the following: (i) if you attempt to use the Services in breach of any applicable law or regulation, including the card network rules or regulations; (ii) if you use the Services in breach of these Terms; (iii) if we suspect fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity regarding a payment; (iv) if we detect, in our sole discretion, that your payments have excessive disputes, high reversal rates or present a relatively high risk of losses; or (v) failure to cooperate in an investigation or provide additional information when requested.
- Transfer of Title and Risk of Loss/Damage. Title to and the risk of loss/damage of all Products passes from us to you at the time we deliver the Products to the common carrier for shipment. By purchasing Products on the Site for shipment, you are asking us to engage a common carrier to deliver your order. In doing so, we are providing a service to and acting on behalf of you. We reserve the right to choose any and all procedures, packaging and the common carrier of sold Products. We may not be able to have your order shipped to a post office box, to certain addresses or on certain days. We reserve the right to ship your order in multiple boxes or shipments.
- Stated prices do not include any customs duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICE
- Intellectual Property Rights. All content on the Site, or otherwise made available via the Site, including the text, notes, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactivities and the like (“Content”), the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), the design of the Site and/or Services (“Site Design”), and all software and other technology used to provide the Site and/or Services (“Technology”), are owned by or licensed to Saint Supply and/or its affiliates. Content is provided to you “as is” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site, Content, Marks, Site Design and Technology. Using the Site and/or Services does not give you any ownership of or right in or to any Content, Marks, Site Design or Technology.
- Third-Party Content. The Site may contain information and content provided by third parties.
- We have no obligation to monitor, we do not endorse, and we are not liable for any third-party content. In addition, the Site may contain links to third-party websites. Saint Supply is not responsible for the content on any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. We do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the content on such third-party sites.
- CONTRIBUTIONS TO SAINT SUPPLY
Any text, photographs, artwork, ideas, questions, reviews, comments, suggestions or other content that you submit or post to the Site or otherwise provide to us are referred to as “User Content.” The following Terms apply to User Content:
- License to Saint Supply. By sharing, submitting or uploading any User Content, you grant Saint Supply a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, transmit, adapt, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble and create derivative works from your User Content in any manner existing now or created in the future. Subject to the license above, you retain ownership of User Content.
- Waiver of Moral Rights. You irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any rights, including any “moral rights,” that you have to prevent us from exploiting the rights granted in Section 6.1.
- Right to Name and Likeness. You also grant us the right to use and display the name, photograph and any other biographical information that you submit with any User Content in connection with such User Content.
- Your Responsibility for User Content. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all the User Content that you make available through the Site. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have all rights, licenses, consents, and releases necessary to grant Saint Supply the required rights to disseminate any User Content and (2) neither your User Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of this User Content or Saint Supply’s use of your uploaded User Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by the means of the Site, will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- No Obligations Regarding User Content. We will not have any obligation to hold any User Content in confidence or compensate you or anyone else for its use. We have the right to remove or edit any User Content for any reason or no reason at all.
- Infringement Notification. Saint Supply respects the rights of others and we expect users of our Site and Services to do the same. These Terms prohibit the infringement of the copyrights of others, and it is also our policy that we may remove, suspend, terminate access of, or take other appropriate action against repeat offenders. We may also remove content that in our sole discretion appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- How to File an Infringement Notification. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that content residing on or accessible through our Site infringes a copyright which you own or for which you are a designated agent, please send a notice of infringement by fax, electronic mail or regular mail to Saint Supply’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement by one of the following means:
Saint Supply Copyright Agent
c/o Eisner, LLP
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Attn: Michael Eisner, Esq.
with the information that sets forth the items specified below:
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Include information reasonably sufficient to permit Saint Supply to locate the material. Please provide a URL and screenshots for each item. Include the specific asset(s) or page(s) that you claim to be infringing. Say “entire work” ONLY if all assets/pages in a collection/document are infringing.
- Include details of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material’s copyright holder.
- Provide your full name, address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim.
- Provide a working email address where we can contact you to confirm your claim.
- If true, include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- If true, include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner to make this complaint.”
- Sign the document, physically or electronically.
- WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; NOTICE TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS
- NO WARRANTIES. THE SITE, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS AVAILABLE” AND “AS IS” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SAINT SUPPLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SAINT SUPPLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY PRODUCTS WILL BE IN STOCK, SAFE, DEFECT-FREE, CONFORM WITH WRITTEN OR ORAL SPECIFICATIONS, GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR PROMISES, OR THAT PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE LOST OR DAMAGED IN SHIPMENT. THIS PROVISION IS NOT INTENDED TO DISCLAIM LIABILITY THAT WE MAY NOT DISCLAIM UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- USE OF SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SAINT SUPPLY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR EMAILS SENT TO YOU WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, OR THAT ALL INFORMATION WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR HARDWARE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF MATERIAL OR DATA. SAINT SUPPLY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR PROMISE THAT THE PRODUCTS, SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS. SAINT SUPPLY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD- PARTY CONTENT OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, ANY LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. PACKAGING, LABELS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY CONTAIN MANUFACTURER DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY THAT APPLY TO THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE. SAINT SUPPLY MAKES ALL DISCLAIMERS IN THIS PARAGRAPH ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS.
- THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION LOCATED ON THE SITE ARE DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL, INFORMATIONAL, AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT CONSTRUED TO BE ADVICE OF ANY KIND. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON INFORMATION AVAILABLE IN OR VIA THE SITE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, INCLUDING MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU MUST NOT RELY ON ANY OF THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSES WHATSOEVER, AND YOU MUST SEEK YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE RELYING ON OR OTHERWISE DECIDING TO TAKE ANY ACTION ON THE BASIS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. THE USE OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY INFORMATION YOU FIND HERE, ON WEBSITES WHICH WE LINK TO OR OBTAIN THROUGH CONTACTS YOU MAY MAKE THROUGH THIS SITE, OR PRODUCTS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, SHOULD BE VERIFIED WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.
- NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY OR ANY CONDITION REQUIRING IMMEDIATE ATTENTION, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. SAINT SUPPLY DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL TESTS, PRODUCTS, PROCEDURES, OPINIONS, OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY BE MENTIONED ON OR PURSUANT TO THE SITE. RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY SAINT SUPPLY, ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OTHERS APPEARING ON THIS SITE AT THE INVITATION OF SAINT SUPPLY, OR OTHER VISITORS TO THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SAINT SUPPLY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
- NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS. SAINT SUPPLY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE FEATURED OR LINKED TO THROUGH THE SITE, AND SAINT SUPPLY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. SAINT SUPPLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WILL SAINT SUPPLY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY “SAINT SUPPLY” FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION) BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE PERFORMANCE, USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, EVEN IF SAINT SUPPLY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, VIOLATION OF STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. SAINT SUPPLY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF GOOD WILL.
- OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED. IN ANY EVENT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT(S) TO WHICH THE CLAIM RELATES OR, IF THE CLAIM DOES NOT RELATE TO A PRODUCT, $99.99. THIS PROVISION IS NOT INTENDED TO EXCLUDE LIABILITY THAT SAINT SUPPLY MAY NOT EXCLUDE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- NOTICE TO NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS. Your rights are protected under the Truth- in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act and New Jersey law generally. The following provisions in these Terms do not apply to you and are not intended to vary, diminish or alter your rights under New Jersey law: specifically, nothing in these Terms limits, varies, diminishes, affects, or otherwise voids or alters your rights under New Jersey law as they relate to the following: limitations of liability or exculpation (such as limitations on indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or similar damages); dispute resolution; indemnification; venue or jurisdiction; statutes of limitation or repose periods for bringing claims; plain language requirements; and warranties. Your rights regarding these specific provisions will be governed by New Jersey law. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and New Jersey law, New Jersey law shall govern.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Saint Supply, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in connection with any third-party claim brought or asserted against any of the Indemnified Parties: (a) alleging facts or circumstances that would, if true, constitute a violation of any provision of these Terms by you or (b) arising from or related to our use of your User Content in the context of the Services. You may not settle any such claim without our express written consent. This defense and indemnification obligation is intended to extend to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and will survive these Terms and your use of the Site.
- TERMINATION; SURVIVAL
- These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by you or us. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion and without any liability, modify, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time and without prior notice.
- Modification and Termination of Site and Services. We may modify or terminate the Site or the Services, your access to the Services, in part or as a whole, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability to you.
- Suspension or Termination. We may deny you access to all or part of the Site at any time for any reason (including if you violate these Terms, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion) or no reason at all. If we terminate for no reason your right to access the Site, we will fulfill our obligations to you related to any orders outstanding at the time of termination.
- Effect of Termination. If you terminate your account, you will remain liable under these Terms for any purchase made prior to termination. If we terminate your right to access the Site, these Terms will terminate and all rights you have to access the Site will immediately terminate. The following provisions will survive termination: 1.3, 1.4, 2, 4.4, 4.5, 5 through 9, 10.4, 11, and 12.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/ARBITRATION/CLASS ACTION WAIVER
- GENERAL TERMS
- Force Majeure. Under no circumstances shall Saint Supply or its licensor or supplier be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from an event beyond its reasonable control.
- No Waiver; Severability. No waiver of any term of these Terms will be binding unless in writing, no waiver of any term of these Terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and the failure of Saint Supply to exercise or enforce any right or remedy in these Terms does not waive that right or remedy. The provisions of these Terms are intended to extend only to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. If for any reason an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms (and all policies, terms and conditions referenced herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and Saint Supply and govern your use of the Site, Services and products provided by Saint Supply, and supersede any prior agreements between you and Saint Supply on the subject matters. You also may be subject to additional terms that may apply when you use certain Saint Supply services or third-party content, links or websites. These Terms, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may not be assigned or delegated by you. These Terms, and any rights or licenses granted hereunder, may be assigned or delegated by Saint Supply without restriction. These Terms bind and inure to the benefit of each party and the party’s successors and permitted assigns. These Terms may not be modified by an oral statement by a representative of Saint Supply. A party’s failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms will not waive its rights to exercise such right, power, or privilege in the future, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise of such right, power, or privilege, or the exercise of any other right, power, or privilege under these Terms. No agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by these Terms. You agree to comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Site and Services. You agree that any agreements made by and between you and us in electronic form are as legally binding as if made in physical written form. These Terms will not be construed against the drafter. “Include(s)” or “including” means, respectively, “include(s), without limitation,” or “including, without limitation,”, unless expressly stated otherwise. If you are using the Site or Services for or on behalf of the U.S. or any other government, your license rights do not exceed those granted to non-government consumers.
- Use Outside the United States of America. The Site is controlled and offered by Saint Supply from the United States of America. Saint Supply makes no representations that the Site is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local law. You consent to the processing in the United States of America of information you provide to us.
- Notices and Electronic Communications. You hereby consent to receiving and transacting with us by electronic means. We may deliver notice to you by e mail, posting a notice on the Site or any other method we choose and such notice will be effective on dispatch. If you give notice to us, it will be effective when received and you must use the following email address: email@example.com.